Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Review: Seducing Strangers: How to Get People to Buy What You're Selling by Josh Weltman

Seducing Strangers: How to Use the Secrets of Advertising to Get Someone Somewhere to Do SomethingSeducing Strangers: How to Use the Secrets of Advertising to Get Someone Somewhere to Do Something by Joshua Weltman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Seducing Strangers was a fascinating read. This relatively slight book packs a lot of information. Before I was even a third of the way in, it had me rethinking my approach to online marketing and promotions, and I can see this being one of the few books that I refer back to frequently in years to come. Meanwhile, it's had the ancillary effect of making me want to watch Mad Men again! Recommended.


View all my reviews

2 comments:

HomeWorkFor.me said...

Great and useful article. Creating content regularly is very tough. Thanks you. If you need online homework help, our service will do the best for you .

Unknown said...

Hello, I would like to thank you for sharing this useful material. The information you have mentioned here will be useful. I would like to share with you all one useful source https://writessay.org/ which might be useful for you as well.