Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Frostborn: This Kid Reviews Books

Erik is the twelve year old behind This Kid Reviews Books. There have been a lot of great reviews of my novel Frostborn,but I especially like the ones that come from the kids themselves. This Kid gives me a 5 out of 5 and says:
"As a fan of Norse mythology, I am a huge fan of this book, and its Nordic-like setting and lore. The frost-giants are just plain cool. Literally. I like the fact that there is a tough (7′) female protagonist, along with a short boy who can’t even swing a sword. They were great opposites in characters. The Nordic legends are a wonderful touch, and I can’t help but want more. Mr. Anders has written a fine book. His style is a spot-on epic fantasy for middle-graders, with tons of humor, friendship, and adventure. I can’t wait for the next book, especially after that dang-blasted awesome cliffhanger that makes me both happy and angry! (happy that there will be another book, angry (or maybe sad) that I will have to wait)."

No comments: